The Cowboy Rules
Rules for a cowboy to live by...
- I will sail my vessel, till the river runs dry. Like
a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination, if I never try,
so I will sail my vessel, till the river runs dry.
- I'm gonna love you, forever and ever,
forever and ever, amen.
- If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold
it against me?
- I'd be walkin' her way, and she'd be walkin' mine,
and we'd meet in the middle, 'neath that old forgotten pine.
We made a lot of ground, and we both gave a little.
There ain't no road too long, if we meet in the middle.
- The road ahead is like the road we leave behind.
- She thinks I'm perfect, and I'm talented too,
but she's in love with an image time is bound to see
- You've got to stand for something, or you'll
fall for anything.
Of all the rules,
these are my own favorites.